Agreed Divorce With Minor Children2018-02-07T03:04:52+00:00

Agreed Divorce With Minor Children

If you are interested in retaining Collver Law for an agreed divorce with minor children, please complete the form on this page to receive the intake packet via email. If you have any additional clients, please contact Collver Law at (865) 770-3470 (call or text) or via email at info@collverlaw.com.

Once you receive the intake packet, you will also receive an email with available payment options and methods. If you elect to pay via credit card, you will receive a link to your invoice via email or you can pay with a credit card over the phone. If you elect to pay by check, you can mail a check for the $750.00 plus the filing fee of $239.75 to:

Collver Law
234 Morrell Road, #301
Knoxville, TN 37919

Once payment is received, processing of your divorce will begin and you and your spouse will be contacted within five (5) business days to arrange the signing of the complaint. Separate times can be scheduled for you and your spouse to sign the complaint.


Pay by Credit CardPay by Check

Lets get started

I am here to help answer your questions. Criminal and civil matters can be complicated, let me help inform you of every aspect regarding your case. I take great pride in using my expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you. 

Schedule a Free Consultation